Monday, April 9, 2012

How to Crochet a Traditional Granny Square

Hey Everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend!  We had a nice family weekend, attended church on Good Friday and Sunday morning and had some friends over for a ham dinner last night.  It was very nice!  I just uploaded a video on my YouTube channel on how to crochet a traditional granny square.  It shows how to change out the colors, finish off your ends and attach 2 squares together.

This is the granny square you will learn to make.



Here are the 2 squares joined together.  I show you how to do this!!


Don't forget about Mother's Day coming up!  You have plenty of time to make Mom a blanket!!


                                  


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this!

Elizabeth said...

I love you :) This is exactly what I needed to fix my failed attempt at a granny square! I'll post a pic and tag you when I make one!

Church Music said...

Thanks for the video. just started my first project and it makes it easier than I thought